Feel confident and hopeful about
the path to those Golden Years.
Have you planned for aging? Put together your will? Planned for end-of-life issues? If not, then you’ve landed in the right place. I’m here to help get you ready for those Golden Years.
You need to have a plan, and you need to consider things like long-term care, power of attorney if you become incapacitated for any length of time, and distribution of assets, because no one can do it for you.
Now, Aging Takes Planning not only helps you, but it can help your family take care of you and your assets when the time comes. Yes, it may feel scary to think about these things, but if you don’t, then you leave your family unprepared.
That’s where I can help sort the planning into manageable segments. My parents were unprepared, therefore, I had to deal with each situation as it arose. That is not the best way to navigate end of life arrangements, so I am here to help you sail through those murky waters.
I don’t offer legal, financial,
or medical advice.
I can assist you with
resources, and personal experience.
A Quick Quiz: Do You Know the Answers?
- How old should you be when you start planning and become active in your plans for the Golden Years? Can you get caught up?
- What are you responsible for legally, medically, financially, and morally to care for yourself and/or your aging relative(s)?
- Who do you trust for advice, or for help? Where do you find resources?
- Isn’t it easier to wait until something happens? Why would you over-plan for issues that may never arise?
- What about your aging parents? Have they prepared for the assistance and legalities of their aging? Are you part of the plan?